Quantcast

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful For...

My Husband, who goes along with my Lucille Ball antics and doesn't skip a beat. His strength, humor, support, but most importantly his faith, has carried me through so many of life's challenges. I am thankful for his laughter and his beautiful blue eyes.

My Children, who lately have been driving me crazy, but whom I love so much. They are funny, sweet, wild and crazy, irresistibly cute and even smart! Hey imagine that! I can't imagine my world without them and never knew I would feel a love so intense.

My parents, who have always supported me even when I was wrong, snappy, sassy or whatever. It is an amazing feeling to know you have 2 people that would literally do anything for you and your children. I love you mom and dad.

My in-laws, who have taught me so much.

My wonderful friends. Short and sweet.

God's love.

My health, and my family's health.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend! Thank you for being you. You a special person and I am so very thankful to call you and your beautiful family my friends. Hope your day was wonderful. See you soon.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...