Quantcast

Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's Going On Over There & The Gussy Sews Winner!

Each week I do a little recap of my writing on my other blog For the Love Of. If you see anything that peeks your interest, please go check it out. Thank you!
On Monday I tried styling my beloved pleated skirt a different way with a layered top and flat sandals.  I like the way it turned out and am having fun getting a bit more creative with my closet as my belly goes.
On Tuesday I made myself a new keyfob to replace the one I received for Mother's Day 2 years ago.  DIY Tutorial included. 
Wednesday I let my hair air dry and wore a casual but comfortable outfit, with this cute pair of printed shorts from Target as the centerpiece of the outfit.
My latest contributor's post for Making It Lovely also came out on Wednesday, and I created a "Time to Create" box as a gift idea for Mother's Day (or any day). 
On Thursday I shared what my personal list of Accessories Worth Investing In is.  I already have a few of these items, and am waiting till the kids are done with college to get the rest ;)
Friday I wrote a little note about what I've learned about being a mother these past 7 years, and most importantly I've learned that the best kind mother I can be to my kids is me, flaws and all.

And the winner of the Gussy Sews giveaway is Miranda from One Little Minute!  Congrats!  Email me your contact info and we'll get you set up!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas out there!!  Lots of love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...