Quantcast

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Calling August Sponsors!

I'd do a high kick if you joined me in August as a Sponsor for Four Flights of Fancy!  I'm looking for shops and blogs to promote and partner with.  Some deets on stats:
40,000 average page views/month
850+ twitter subscribers
900+ Pinterest followers
375+ Facebook fans
530+ Subscribers via GFC
790+ Subscribers via RSS Feeds
95+ Subscribers via Bloglovin
Regular contributor at Making It Lovely
Writer at Disney Baby

Email me for special ad rates for the month of August - the month I'm due!  I limit ad space to no more than 10 per month and do a sponsor highlight round up each month and/or giveaway.  Let's work together and make fun things happen!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...