Quantcast

Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Going On Over There & There

Just a peek into my writing elsewhere. Looking at all this put together, I wrote a lot this week, which is probably why I'm so flipping tired! I swear I'm going to take it easy this week. I swear...
On Monday I kicked off my heels (literally) and sported some tennies with this Grecian maxi dress for a little post baby shower clean up ;)
On Tuesday I shared this easy and chic DIY for star hair clips

On Wednesday I continued with my barrette obsession and shared this easy DIY at Making It Lovely for colorful barrettes.
On Wednesday I previewed the first set of pictures from my maternity photo shoot.  This is obviously how I dress on a daily basis while pregnant caring for two young children ;)
On Friday I showed the more casual shots from the shoot.  I love how they all came out and am so grateful to Miranda for capturing this moment in our lives so perfectly.
On Friday I also shared at Disney Baby the real reason I didn't find out the gender of the baby.
And yesterday I wrapped up the week with some fun nursery mobile DIY ideas for baby #3's room, also at Disney Baby.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...